4th Annual Texas “LIVE”
Location: 1700 S Main Street
Duncanville, TX 75137
Hello Teams, for 2020, Big Time Hoops will host a number of Dallas Basketball Tournaments. The 4th Annual Texas “LIVE” signature event will showcase teams from Texas and neighboring states; tournament has expanded year after year. Event is open to boys & girls grades 8th through 12th with skill level divisions of A, B or C.
Big Time Hoops relies on each team’s assessment to properly place teams in the appropriate pools. This will allow for more competitive games and a high energy atmosphere for players, coaches and spectators.
Skill Level Breakdown:
- “A” level teams – National Travel will play in multiple championship games.
- “B” level teams – Team that has won bracket/playoff games at Regional level tournaments.
Big Time Hoops has hosted Showcase, Collegiate Combines, One Day Challenges and NCAA Certified tournaments since 2011. As we expand our offerings for 2020, the number of anticipated teams for the Texas “LIVE event will cap at 72. Please take advantage of Early Bird pricing and register early to ensure a spot. College Coaches please register here.
Exposure for all High School Players
This is a national exposure event open to all High School, Travel or AAU programs. All players and teams looking for extra expousre during the pandemic will find a home at the Duncanville Fieldhouse. BallerTV will be recording and college coaches viewing all 6 courts.
Teams that place 1st or 2nd in Gold Division or 1st in Silver Division will receive event pricing of only $179, regular pricing is $299!
Southern Dallas Basketball Tournaments Highlights:
1. Clock stops on whistle
2. Certified Officials
3. Trainer on Premises
4. Pool to Bracket play for most divisions
5. Games run on time
6. FREE Player Exposure App & FREE Event App
7. Multi Team Discount – 3 teams (10% off)
8. Concessions on site
9. Clock is managed by BTH
10. Strict COVID protocols
Big Time Hoops takes the safety of players, officials, spectators, coaches and our staff very serious. The following will be implemented until further notice:
Temperature Check & Hand Washing
– All individuals entering the facility will be scanned. Those with a temperature exceeding 99.9 will not be admitted.
– All individuals entering the facility will be required to wash hands with Hand Sanitizer.
Sanitizing the Facility
– Big Time Hoops Staff and the Facility Staff will sanitize equipment and seating area throughout the event.
– Hand sanitizing stations will be available; we still encourage individuals to carry a personal amount.
Masks/Face Covering of Mouth and Nose
– All individuals (including players) must have a mask for entry into facility.
– Mask must be worn at all times; athletes during on-court competition will be allowed to remove. Once player is on the bench, mask must be worn.
– Spectators are required to keep a safe distance of six feet or the posted distance outlined throughout the facility.
– Seating will be provided but we encourage spectators to bring their own folding chairs.
– Teams maybe limited to 20 spectators per team.
– All individuals must exit through the specified designated area. Entry and Exit will be separated to promote social distancing and limit contact.
**POSSIBLE SCHEDULE ROTATION FOR TEAMS & SPECTATORS
– Team and spectators specific to that team, will be allowed into the facility 10 mins prior to their Tip-Off.
– At the conclusion of each game, teams and spectators have 5 mins to exit the facility. This will allow the next set of games to start and ensure enough room for social distancing. At this time, disinfectant will be applied to seating areas.
835 E. Hwy. 67 ,
Duncanville, Texas 75137
3 Minutes from
Mention Duncanville Fieldhouse