Drop-off and Pickup:
- Campers can be dropped off as early as 6:30 a.m. after they have been signed in.
- On days when the camp offers curbside drop-off campers will be signed in by our staff.
- Any campers with allergies must be signed in by the parent(s).
- On non-curbside drop-off days it is not permissible to drop off any camper without first signing them into camp.
- Sign-in will serve as the morning attendance for camp participation.
- Campers must be in compliance with the dress code when they are dropped off.
- In order for anyone to pick up a camper they must have a camp issued I.D badge.
- There will be a $5.00 replacement charge for the 3rd ID badge made for any authorized pickup person.
- On field trip day pick-up is not allowed before 5:00 p.m.
- Pickup will not be allowed between 4:45 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. on non-field trip days as children are in the middle of transitioning back into the gym.
Camper pick-up is as follows:
- At DFH Metro B.O.S.S. Camp campers are picked up outside (curbside) parents remain in their car and children will come out to them.
- Parents or person picking up a camper must know the pin# that you gave your child when you registered for camp in order for the camper to be released.
- The pin# should only be shared with those individuals that you intend to allow to pick-up your child.
- Campers will be released to anyone that knows the pin# for your child.
- Anyone that does not know the pin# will not be allowed to pick-up.
- Any parent or authorized pickup person that does not follow these guidelines or attempts to circumvent these guidelines will be subject to immediate dismissal from the program.