Early Registration Deadline – 7/15/2018
Late Registration Deadline – 8/26/2018
Competitor Correction Deadline – 8/27/2018
Bracket Correction Deadline By Instructor – 8/29/2018
Brackets Release Date – 9/1/2018
Schedule Release Date – 9/1/2018
BELT & AGE DIVISIONS
|Youth (4-5 yrs)||White, Grey|
|Youth (6-7 yrs)||White, Grey, Yellow|
|Youth (8-9 yrs)||White, Grey, Yellow|
|Youth (10-11 yrs)||White, Grey, Yellow, Orange, Green|
|Youth (12-13 yrs)||White, Grey, Yellow, Orange, Green|
|Youth (14-15 yrs)||White, Grey, Yellow, Orange, Green|
|Juvienlle (16-17 yrs)||White, Blue|
|Adult (18-29 yrs)||White, Blue, Purple, Brown, Black|
|Master 1 (30-35 yrs)||White, Blue, Purple, Brown, Black|
|Master 2 (36-40yrs)||White, Blue, Purple, Brown, Black|
|Master 3 (41-46+yrs)||White, Blue, Purple, Brown, Black|
Juvenile, Adult, & Masters Athletes who placed 1st, 2nd or 3rd are eligible to register for their Open Class bracket.
What is the Open Class?
Open Class is all weights consisting of Age Division & Belt Division + All Weight Classes = Open Class
Example: Adult Male / White Belt / All Weight Classes or Master 1 Male / Blue Belt / All Weight Classes
How to register?
The athletes who are willing to register for the open class may do so at the event’s open class registration table. Athletes must register in Open Class within 15 minutes after receiving their medal awards. Athletes will not be able to register for the open class division after its registration deadline.
- Each competitor must be in the bullpin at least 40 mintues prior to their scheduled division start time.
- Weigh-ins are before each competitors first match.
- There will NOT be a 1LB allowance for all athletes. Athletes in the gi divisions must weigh in wearing a GI. If you are over the maximum weight value of your weight class, you will be disqualified. There will be a test scale available prior to stepping on the official scales.
- All competitors in No-GI Divisions are required to wear rashguards and must weigh-in wearing thier no-gi uniform. Bare chest or t-shirts are not allowed.
- Before each fight athletes will be asked to show their valid form of photo identification(ID) to the officials. Make sure you have it on hand.
Evolve Dallas is a Gi & No-Gi Event
PRICES & DEADLINES:
$50 per Division until 11:59pm – July 15th
$60 per Division until 11:59pm – Aug 26th
$10 per spectator (Ages 4 & under free)