DFH Metro S.A.F.E. Summer Camp is a blend of two types of summer camp experiences:
Traditional Camp – Campers that choose traditional camp select from a list of various camps in which they have some level of interest. The focus for traditional camp is to allow campers to try different camps to gain experience, knowledge and new skills. This model allows kids to experiment and parents to find out where their child’s interest may lie. They can then decide if they want to pursue additional training or participation on a team.
Elite Camp – Campers that choose elite camps are typically already participating in a particular sport or activity. Elite camps offer instruction and training for individuals that want to compete and perform at a higher level. Workouts are more intense and focused. DFH Metro S.A.F.E. Camp offers this training during the day in a traditional summer camp setting. This model allows specific training but frees parents from spending evenings sitting in a gym or dance studio waiting for training sessions to end.
- Monday-Friday 6:30 am-9 am Drop off – 5pm-6pm Pickup
- Curbside drop off and pickup.
- For children ages 5-9 (JV) and ages 10-14 (Varsity)
- Multiple sibling discounts / City Discount (any city) / ISD Employees (any district)
- Breakfast (7am) & Lunch (12 Noon)
- Weekly Field Trips all over DFW
- Monthly Showcase Event – kids perform for parents.
- Traditional Camp Options: Cheer, Tumbling, Dance, Drill Team, Basketball, Volleyball, Arts & Crafts, Baseball/Softball,
- Football, Soccer, Drums, Cooking, Crazy Gym Games and Sign Language.
- Monday 9am-12pm Field trip, 2pm-5pm Traditional or Elite Camps
- Tuesday 9am-12pm Traditional or Elite Camps, 2pm-5pm Traditional or Elite Camps
- Wednesday 9am-12pm Character Building, 2pm-5pm Gym Activities
- Thursday 9am-12pm Traditional or Elite Camps, 2pm-5pm Traditional or Elite Camps
- Friday Field trip or other planned activity
NEW in 2017
Now during 3 days of every summer camp week you can attend our Elite Camps:
- Elite Basketball
provided by Bridge Basketball Academy
- Elite Volleyball
provided by 360 Volleyball
- Elite Dance & Drill
provided by Essence Dance Academy
- Elite Cheer & Tumbling
provided by Jump Dance Academy