SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE
1v1 Tournament - August 11 & 25
- Game version: US Nintendo Switch
- Game Settings: 3 Stock, 7 Minutes, Final Smash Meter: Off, Spirits: Off, Damage Handicap: Off, Stage Selection: Anyone, Items: Off and None, First to: 1 Win, Stage Morph: Off, Stage Hazards: Off, Team Attack: On, Launch Rate: 1.0x, Underdog Boost: Off, Pausing: Off, Score Display: Off, % Show Damage: Yes, Custom Balance: Off, Echo Fighters: Separate, Radar: Big, 2/3 Games
- Allowed Controllers: Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo Pro Controller(disconnect from console after the round), Nintendo Joy-Con (disconnect from console after the round) , SmashBox
Mii Fighters: All moveset combinations are legal
- Amiibo’s are banned.
- Starter stages: Battlefield, Final Destination, Pokémon Stadium 2, Smashville, Town And City
Counter-pick stages: Kalos Pokémon League, Lylat Cruise, Yoshi’s Island (Brawl), Yoshi’s Story
First stage is decided by (Rock Paper Scissors) best of 1. Winner may choose to either strike a stage first or select a port first. Stages are struck in a P1-P2-P2-P1 order.
- Following stages decided by winner striking two stages from all stages and then loser choosing.
Winning player is not locked into the same character for the next match, but has to pick before loser selects character.
- You may not pick any stage you have previously won on during the set unless mutually agreed to.
- You may not play on a stage that is not on the available stages list. This will result in a double disqualification.
- If a game ends with a self-destruct move, the results screen will determine the winner.
Sudden Death with tied percentage/stock will result in a 1 stock/2 minutes playoff match.
- There will be no loading anything on to the tournament consoles.
Super Smash Bros Ultimate
When: Sunday, September 8th and Sunday, September 22
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM Check-In, 2:00 PM – 9:00 PM Tournament
Where: Duncanville Fieldhouse, the Center
Entry Fee: $10.00 (venue: $5.00, pot: $5), $25.00 bonus if more than 30 entries!